OptiEnz Sensors designs and manufactures portable devices for measuring small organic molecule concentrations. Unlike traditional measurement technologies, OptiEnz sensors are capable of performing real-time, continuous, in-situ measurements, leading to applications in continuous water quality monitoring, process control, and process optimization.
In a hand-held size package with replaceable fiber optic sensors, the OptiEnz sensor solution delivers an entirely new range of real-time measurement profiles from individual ad-hoc sampling to continuous, real-time, in-place monitoring.
Application areas for organic chemical sensors:
- Food and Beverage:
- process control monitoring
- limit altering for flow control
- real-time food safety monitoring
- gas well & fracking fluid sentry monitoring
- water quality monitoring in wells, rivers and lakes
- contaminated site characterization
- site remediation process tuning
- water treatment process control monitoring
- Real-time monitoring of sugars and alcohols
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-45456302-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);